Black Salve Blog

a Forum POST on Black Salve

It's been a LONG time since I've posted and I apologize. I used a black salve cream for 3 skin cancers (over a period of 3 years) basal cell and squamous cell. Not ONE has come back. Sadly when I had surgery TWICE before, the cancer returned within a year.
This is the product that the pharmaceuticals DO NOT want you to know about...I SWEAR!!! They have raided almost all companies who sell it, and try to shut them down because it WORKS!
After reading a book on how cancer treatments are being hushed and witheld from us, my eyes were opened. I had no idea how the pharmaceuticals work with the FDA to HIDE possible cancer cures from the public. Why? GREED?
You will NEVER find the black salve approved by the FDA. Why? The herbs are so cheap to make and copy, that the competition would be way too much for the money hungry( Big Pharma) and could put many out of business, cutting in to the pockets of the filthy rich!
Did you know that it costs around 500 MILLION to get a product approved by the FDA, and the studies are done by those they choose. So how do these small companies stand a chance?
I read that the US has around a 3% cancer cure rate overall. That means that our current treatments will give people a 97% death sentence ie, chemotherapy overall.
There are so many natural/alternative treatments that have helped thousands with cancer. For example, the Gerson therapy is being raved about by everyone lately and thousands who are being given 6 months to live are cancer free!
Anyway, this black salve stuff is awesome for skin cancer and for checking suspicious lesions, moles, etc. I know someone who has been using black salve for over 20 years and not ONE cancer has returned. I have tried several brands but only a couple that have worked and that I trust. The black salve attacks abnormal cells and leaves healthy cells alone for just about everyone. I am sure there are exceptions. I put it on all suspicious lesions and so far only 3 on my face that were diagnosed as basal cell, and one possible squamous cell that reacted. The other moles that I have did not react at all. When you put it on, it will burn if there are unhealthy cells ie cancer. And if there are not any, you will just get a mild redness or nothing at all will happen at all.
After a few days, it will form a scab and within about 15 days my cancer came out. I then had a clean wound that began to heal. No infection has ever been reported with it that I know of, and I emailed over 30 people who have used black salve( who left their emails on forums). NOT one had one thing negative to say. I have heard it has around a 97.9- 98% cure rate.
It does burn a bit, but I REFUSE to let surgeons slash my face anymore... ESPECIALLY when it did NO good but give me a higher risk for spreading the cancer.
Many are saying now that each time you get a biopsy, you may be risking the spreading of cells.
If you guys want to get a video on how people have removed cancerous breast tumors and skin cancers with this stuff, go to simpledefeat.com and look at the tumorx dvd's. You will not believe your eyes! I didn't use the tumorx. I used the cansema, but they both have similar ingredients.
I know people who have put this stuff on herpes and one even on genital warts...OUCH... and they swear by it. They said this was the only thing that made the herpes not come back. I have not tried it as I don't have herpes, thank goodness, but thought it was interesting that it worked for them. I asked the manufacturers who sell black salve and they said they can not recommend it for herpes or genital warts. In fact, if one thinks they have cancer they should get checked by their doctor first to verify it is cancer. And then follow up once the cancer falls out to make sure it's all gone. Melanoma is nothing to mess around with. This will work on Melanoma as well, from several I have spoken to. I know people who have melanoma who had surgery first and then used the salve. Guess what?? The salve found areas that the surgeon missed. But if you use the salve first, you should then follow up with your doctor to make sure it's all gone. Melanoma can kill you within 5 years diagnosis, so don't wait. You want that monster out of your body!
Anyway, amazing product and I am glad I tried it.